Camp Winter Wonderland
Welcome to Camp Winter Wonderland, the most holly and jolly place of the year! Here we do many fun things, from fun challenges, to meeting new friends, to much, much more! If you haven't already registered please do. If you have you can log in now and start the fun!
Camp Winter Wonderland
Welcome to Camp Winter Wonderland, the most holly and jolly place of the year! Here we do many fun things, from fun challenges, to meeting new friends, to much, much more! If you haven't already registered please do. If you have you can log in now and start the fun!
Camp Winter Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Winter Wonderland

Welcome to Camp Winter Wonderland, the most holly and jolly place of the year! Here we do many fun things, from fun challenges, to meeting new friends, to much, much more! If you haven't already registered please do. If you have you can log in now and sta

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» GUEST!!! VISIT THIS PLEASE!!! :D
What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:06 pm by Admin

» The First Challenge: Take a quiz with your teammate, the most correct answers win!
What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:36 pm by Admin

» The 2nd Challenge: Please complete the first one before moving on to this one.
What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:20 pm by Admin

» First Challenge!
What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:43 pm by Guest

» Fun doing challenges
What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:16 pm by CandyCamper

» My new novel! :)
What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:57 pm by Guest

» Halloween Games to Try.
What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:54 pm by Admin

» Halloween Quizzes to Take!
What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:25 pm by Admin

» Halloween Crafts to Make!
What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:48 pm by Admin

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Admin
What are you going to be for halloween? I_vote_lcapWhat are you going to be for halloween? I_voting_barWhat are you going to be for halloween? I_vote_rcap 
CandyCamper
What are you going to be for halloween? I_vote_lcapWhat are you going to be for halloween? I_voting_barWhat are you going to be for halloween? I_vote_rcap 
Mack
Carly
XboxDude
Stacey <3
Natalie :)
B&L
Announcements
If you missed an important announcement, it will appear here so look out for messages!

What are you going to be for halloween?

Go down 
2 posters

A Witch/Wizard
What are you going to be for halloween? I_vote_lcap0%What are you going to be for halloween? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A Zombie
What are you going to be for halloween? I_vote_lcap0%What are you going to be for halloween? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A Scary Creature
 0% [ 0 ]
A Princess/Fairy
 0% [ 0 ]
A Movie Star/Celebrity
 0% [ 0 ]
A Ghost or Ghoul
What are you going to be for halloween? I_vote_lcap20%What are you going to be for halloween? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
A King/Queen
What are you going to be for halloween? I_vote_lcap20%What are you going to be for halloween? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
An Army Man/Woman
 20% [ 1 ]
An Animal
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know yet
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't celebrate Halloween
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
What are you going to be for halloween? I_vote_lcap40%What are you going to be for halloween? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

What are you going to be for halloween? Empty
PostSubject: What are you going to be for halloween?   What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:57 am

Title says it all! October's coming faster than we could've imagined! So it's time to start thinking seriously about what you're going to be for Halloween! I myself am going to my most favorite queen in the world. Cleopatra, ruler of Egypt. So what are your ideas for Halloween costumes?
Back to top Go down
http://campsummervalley.forumotion.com/
Mack

Mack

PostSubject: costumes :)   What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Hey Admin it's Mack here!!! YOUR BESTIE!!!!!!!!!!

That's cool! But didn't you do Princess Lea last year?? (confused), What I'm going to be this year is either an 100's girl or I don't know what!!! That's my only idea! Do you think you could give me some of your ideas too??? PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ??????

-MACK
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to be for halloween?   What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Yes, I did do Princess Lea last year, but that doesn't affect my choice of costume this year. Smile I think your idea is great! You should be that for sure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://campsummervalley.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to be for halloween?   What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1