Camp Winter Wonderland
Welcome to Camp Winter Wonderland, the most holly and jolly place of the year! Here we do many fun things, from fun challenges, to meeting new friends, to much, much more! If you haven't already registered please do. If you have you can log in now and start the fun!
Camp Winter Wonderland
Welcome to Camp Winter Wonderland, the most holly and jolly place of the year! Here we do many fun things, from fun challenges, to meeting new friends, to much, much more! If you haven't already registered please do. If you have you can log in now and start the fun!
Camp Winter Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Winter Wonderland

Welcome to Camp Winter Wonderland, the most holly and jolly place of the year! Here we do many fun things, from fun challenges, to meeting new friends, to much, much more! If you haven't already registered please do. If you have you can log in now and sta

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» GUEST!!! VISIT THIS PLEASE!!! :D
My new novel! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:06 pm by Admin

» The First Challenge: Take a quiz with your teammate, the most correct answers win!
My new novel! :) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:36 pm by Admin

» The 2nd Challenge: Please complete the first one before moving on to this one.
My new novel! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:20 pm by Admin

» First Challenge!
My new novel! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:43 pm by Guest

» Fun doing challenges
My new novel! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:16 pm by CandyCamper

» My new novel! :)
My new novel! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:57 pm by Guest

» Halloween Games to Try.
My new novel! :) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:54 pm by Admin

» Halloween Quizzes to Take!
My new novel! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:25 pm by Admin

» Halloween Crafts to Make!
My new novel! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:48 pm by Admin

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Admin
My new novel! :) I_vote_lcapMy new novel! :) I_voting_barMy new novel! :) I_vote_rcap 
CandyCamper
My new novel! :) I_vote_lcapMy new novel! :) I_voting_barMy new novel! :) I_vote_rcap 
Mack
Carly
XboxDude
Stacey <3
Natalie :)
B&L
Announcements
If you missed an important announcement, it will appear here so look out for messages!

My new novel! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My new novel! :) Empty
PostSubject: My new novel! :)   My new novel! :) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Hi everyone. Smile

i am writing a novel... it is not finished but here is what i have. please read Smile

Chapter 1
This tale is told of disturbing ideas and sights. No one really knows what happened, no one probably will ever know. Sometimes I feel that I just need to let it all flow from my brain and tell the secrets of my past, the deep, cold, hard secrets and feelings. But they won’t understand or care I say. Well I must get it out my doctor said so here it goes, once and for all. It shall never be repeated again.
December 15, 1924 – was a breezy cool evening. Mist was rising from the moor and there was a spattered blood on the dirt path. The wispy, breeze could have disturbed anyone, howling, creaking, screeching through rambling bushes. The moon was full and it was almost as light as day. On walked a man limping on his right leg, barely able to keep up his stride. Along came a big gush of wind, he tottered to the side, almost falling over. He crested the hill and all the sudden disappeared.
I was struck by surprise! Not knowing if to keep driving forward or to turn around in fright, my curiosity over took my fear. I pursued my goal of finding out where the mysterious man went or at least who he was. That’s when I heard a blood curdling scream. It wasn’t an animal, more or less a human being. I slammed on my brakes and screeched to a halt and I listened momentarily, but the terrifying scream was swallowed up by the darkness of the night.
I drove on reaching where the man had disappeared. (I was far off from him before.) I stopped and shut off my humming motor car. I stepped out and breathed in the brisk air, it was chilly and snow was starting to form. In the distance I could hear a vague, hushed howl. Probably of a wolf or coyote, waiting for their much deserved meal. As I looked far to the fore, I could see a faint light. I strained to see it and perhaps, I thought, that is where I was needing to go.
Chapter 2
By 12:45 p.m. I had reached my destination, the “Cradburry Inn”, for some much needed rest.

Thank you for reading!!! Laughing laugh today Laughing picwiz101 Smile
Back to top Go down
Stacey <3

PostSubject: awesome book!   My new novel! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Wow picwiz101.

Are you going to be an author one day? You definetely have a great start! I'm not much of the reading type, but your book is so intriguing that I have to read more! Plz plz plz let me know when u write more!!! Very Happy

~ cherry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: my new novel :)   My new novel! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:57 pm

oh thx stacey!!! glad u like it i will definetly let u know when i am finished---(end of november)--- i will post it then Smile

-love live laugh-picwiz101 Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new novel! :)   My new novel! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new novel! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Winter Wonderland :: Have Fun Campers! :: Craft Time! :: Writing Books and Poems!-
Jump to: