Camp Winter Wonderland
Welcome to Camp Winter Wonderland, the most holly and jolly place of the year! Here we do many fun things, from fun challenges, to meeting new friends, to much, much more! If you haven't already registered please do. If you have you can log in now and start the fun!
Camp Winter Wonderland
Welcome to Camp Winter Wonderland, the most holly and jolly place of the year! Here we do many fun things, from fun challenges, to meeting new friends, to much, much more! If you haven't already registered please do. If you have you can log in now and start the fun!
Camp Winter Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Winter Wonderland

Welcome to Camp Winter Wonderland, the most holly and jolly place of the year! Here we do many fun things, from fun challenges, to meeting new friends, to much, much more! If you haven't already registered please do. If you have you can log in now and sta

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» GUEST!!! VISIT THIS PLEASE!!! :D
Hi everyone! I'm Stacey! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:06 pm by Admin

» The First Challenge: Take a quiz with your teammate, the most correct answers win!
Hi everyone! I'm Stacey! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:36 pm by Admin

» The 2nd Challenge: Please complete the first one before moving on to this one.
Hi everyone! I'm Stacey! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:20 pm by Admin

» First Challenge!
Hi everyone! I'm Stacey! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:43 pm by Guest

» Fun doing challenges
Hi everyone! I'm Stacey! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:16 pm by CandyCamper

» My new novel! :)
Hi everyone! I'm Stacey! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:57 pm by Guest

» Halloween Games to Try.
Hi everyone! I'm Stacey! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:54 pm by Admin

» Halloween Quizzes to Take!
Hi everyone! I'm Stacey! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:25 pm by Admin

» Halloween Crafts to Make!
Hi everyone! I'm Stacey! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:48 pm by Admin

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Admin
Hi everyone! I'm Stacey! I_vote_lcapHi everyone! I'm Stacey! I_voting_barHi everyone! I'm Stacey! I_vote_rcap 
CandyCamper
Hi everyone! I'm Stacey! I_vote_lcapHi everyone! I'm Stacey! I_voting_barHi everyone! I'm Stacey! I_vote_rcap 
Mack
Carly
XboxDude
Stacey <3
Natalie :)
B&L
Announcements
If you missed an important announcement, it will appear here so look out for messages!

Hi everyone! I'm Stacey!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stacey <3

Hi everyone! I'm Stacey! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone! I'm Stacey!   Hi everyone! I'm Stacey! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:36 am

Hey what's up? I'm Stacey. My username is AnnaBanana because my little sister chose it for me, but I'm hoping to talk to the Admin about having my username changed. Smile I'm new here (obviously) and I just wanted to say 'hi'. Very Happy This place looks really fun. I'm hoping I can make some great friends here. First of all, I have a question: What is the whole point of this place? I keep hearing about the 'teams' but I see random messages too. Also, the Souvenir Shop? I'm very confused, so can someone help me please? Anyway here are some things about me:

I love to play on the computer, I'm very technical and love to build new computers from old parts. (With my dad's help of course Very Happy)

I build, um, robots but I am NOT the science geek kind of girl you are starting to think I am okay! I build robots just for fun, and to freak people out. tongue

I am very fashionable, and I go shopping every weekend with my girl friends, having slumber parties, eating out, that kind of thing. I mean, what do you expect? I'm from New York.

I love drawing so be ready to see some drawings of mine. I love to draw the animals that I see around Central Park and stuff. Very Happy

So that's a little bit about me. I'm moving for a visit to Oregon to see my cousin next month, so pray that the flight goes okay! That's a long trip!

Cya l8ter!

Stace
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hi everyone! I'm Stacey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone! I'm Stacey!   Hi everyone! I'm Stacey! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Hello Stacey, welcome to Camp Winter Wonderland!

I'm the Administrator, Jess, and I will be more than happy to help you with your username. Little siblings can be very annoying sometimes! Rolling Eyes Please PM me what you want your new username to be and I'll change it. Smile To answer your questions...:

The meaning of this site is to build teamwork and spirit, good sportsmanship, and build friendship. But it is also made to discuss your modern day topics, such as poems you write, websites you love, your favorite shoe brand, anything on your mind!

The Souvenir Shop is a shop that is made for you to buy deluxe-made avatars and signatures, V.I.P. memberships, and much, much more. Right now the shop is selling Halloween decorations, costumes, and candy. To buy those items, you need to earn Credits. Check the topic in Camper's Discussion on how to earn Credits.

The teams start November 1st and go until February 13th. You can read and understand more about the teams by checking the Team Rules and the Front Page News. But if you want to be on a team I'd advise you to hurry. To sign up go to the Front Page News and go to the topic 'Camp Sign Ups.'

Again, welcome to camp. I can guarantee that you will find many great friends here. Very Happy

~Admin
Back to top Go down
http://campsummervalley.forumotion.com/

Hi everyone! I'm Stacey!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Winter Wonderland :: ~Welcome to Shadow's Mist~ :: Welcome New Campers!-
Jump to: