Camp Winter Wonderland
Welcome to Camp Winter Wonderland, the most holly and jolly place of the year! Here we do many fun things, from fun challenges, to meeting new friends, to much, much more! If you haven't already registered please do. If you have you can log in now and start the fun!
Camp Winter Wonderland
Welcome to Camp Winter Wonderland, the most holly and jolly place of the year! Here we do many fun things, from fun challenges, to meeting new friends, to much, much more! If you haven't already registered please do. If you have you can log in now and start the fun!
Camp Winter Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Winter Wonderland

Welcome to Camp Winter Wonderland, the most holly and jolly place of the year! Here we do many fun things, from fun challenges, to meeting new friends, to much, much more! If you haven't already registered please do. If you have you can log in now and sta

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» GUEST!!! VISIT THIS PLEASE!!! :D
A Message to our Reporters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:06 pm by Admin

» The First Challenge: Take a quiz with your teammate, the most correct answers win!
A Message to our Reporters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:36 pm by Admin

» The 2nd Challenge: Please complete the first one before moving on to this one.
A Message to our Reporters I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:20 pm by Admin

» First Challenge!
A Message to our Reporters I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:43 pm by Guest

» Fun doing challenges
A Message to our Reporters I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:16 pm by CandyCamper

» My new novel! :)
A Message to our Reporters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:57 pm by Guest

» Halloween Games to Try.
A Message to our Reporters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:54 pm by Admin

» Halloween Quizzes to Take!
A Message to our Reporters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:25 pm by Admin

» Halloween Crafts to Make!
A Message to our Reporters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:48 pm by Admin

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Admin
A Message to our Reporters I_vote_lcapA Message to our Reporters I_voting_barA Message to our Reporters I_vote_rcap 
CandyCamper
A Message to our Reporters I_vote_lcapA Message to our Reporters I_voting_barA Message to our Reporters I_vote_rcap 
Mack
Carly
XboxDude
Stacey <3
Natalie :)
B&L
Announcements
If you missed an important announcement, it will appear here so look out for messages!

A Message to our Reporters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

A Message to our Reporters Empty
PostSubject: A Message to our Reporters   A Message to our Reporters I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Hello Campers! Or should I say, Reporters!

You guys should feel honored to have been accepted as a Reporter! It takes a lot to stand out to a Staff Member enough for them to want to hire you! As my gift of appreciation, I am going to give every Reporter a gift of 25 reputation points!
Back to top Go down
http://campsummervalley.forumotion.com/

A Message to our Reporters
Page 1 of 1