Camp Winter Wonderland
Welcome to Camp Winter Wonderland, the most holly and jolly place of the year! Here we do many fun things, from fun challenges, to meeting new friends, to much, much more! If you haven't already registered please do. If you have you can log in now and start the fun!
Camp Winter Wonderland
Welcome to Camp Winter Wonderland, the most holly and jolly place of the year! Here we do many fun things, from fun challenges, to meeting new friends, to much, much more! If you haven't already registered please do. If you have you can log in now and start the fun!
Camp Winter Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Winter Wonderland

Welcome to Camp Winter Wonderland, the most holly and jolly place of the year! Here we do many fun things, from fun challenges, to meeting new friends, to much, much more! If you haven't already registered please do. If you have you can log in now and sta

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» GUEST!!! VISIT THIS PLEASE!!! :D
A Message to the Yellow Team I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:06 pm by Admin

» The First Challenge: Take a quiz with your teammate, the most correct answers win!
A Message to the Yellow Team I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:36 pm by Admin

» The 2nd Challenge: Please complete the first one before moving on to this one.
A Message to the Yellow Team I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:20 pm by Admin

» First Challenge!
A Message to the Yellow Team I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:43 pm by Guest

» Fun doing challenges
A Message to the Yellow Team I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:16 pm by CandyCamper

» My new novel! :)
A Message to the Yellow Team I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:57 pm by Guest

» Halloween Games to Try.
A Message to the Yellow Team I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:54 pm by Admin

» Halloween Quizzes to Take!
A Message to the Yellow Team I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:25 pm by Admin

» Halloween Crafts to Make!
A Message to the Yellow Team I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:48 pm by Admin

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Admin
A Message to the Yellow Team I_vote_lcapA Message to the Yellow Team I_voting_barA Message to the Yellow Team I_vote_rcap 
CandyCamper
A Message to the Yellow Team I_vote_lcapA Message to the Yellow Team I_voting_barA Message to the Yellow Team I_vote_rcap 
Mack
Carly
XboxDude
Stacey <3
Natalie :)
B&L
Announcements
If you missed an important announcement, it will appear here so look out for messages!

A Message to the Yellow Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

A Message to the Yellow Team Empty
PostSubject: A Message to the Yellow Team   A Message to the Yellow Team I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Hello campers! Thank you for joining Camp Winter Wonderland! Your team is very special. Why, you ask? Well for one, the sun is colored yellow and the sun is the most important star in the galaxy! For two, yellow is very bright and eye catching, not to mention popular. Just look at the emoticons for the website. They are almost all yellow can you believe that? For that, the yellow team will not be forgotten, it will always be outstanding! For three, your team of course! You have a great chance of winning if you put in hard work, great sportsmanship, and best of all, a lot of teamwork. Now, if anyone would like to become team captain you can send me a PM with this form:

Name (Not your middle or last name):
Team:
Why you think you should be team captain (Tell the truth please):
If you could choose anyone else on the team to be team captain, who would it be?
Can you handle the responsibility of taking care of a whole team?:

If I think you should be the team captain, I will send you a message back. If not, please don't be discouraged. You can try again next summer! Very Happy Now for the team name, you all need to brainstorm together on what your team name should be. The team captain will announce the team name once everyone agrees on it. Or you can simply choose not to have a team name. The same thing with the team chant and the team banner. If you make a team banner, we need to make sure that every camper on your team helps with it. So to start, the team captain will create a background that s/he thinks looks good. Then s/he will post it and ask another member to put a little detail in the banner. The member can either choose to put his/her detail in the banner, or simply pass it on to another member. I hope this makes sense to you campers, and if it doesn't I'm always open to answered your questions. Smile For the chant, it's all up to you guys on what to do with it. Just make sure you do it as a team. Smile If you have any other questions or concerns please send me a message. Good luck to all of you and we'll see who wins!
Back to top Go down
http://campsummervalley.forumotion.com/

A Message to the Yellow Team
Page 1 of 1